In our area many people rely on septic / aerobic tank systems to process and get rid of their household waste. Hoffman Sanitation Services has techs who can service, pump and troubleshoot septic / aerobic tank systems.
Septic Tank Installation And Repair
In addition to pumping your septic tank, Hoffman Sanitation Services can recommend repair or replace an old or damaged septic tank system.
Usually you’ll need to pump and clean your septic system every 2-4 years depending on your system and use. When you Call Hoffman Sanitation Services, we’ll pump out your septic tank and haul away all the waste and be able to tell you what schedule you should be on. We abide by all environmental regulations so you don’t have to worry about the disposal.
PORTABLE TOILET, HANDWASH STATION & TRASH TANK RENTAL
SEPTIC / AEROBIC PUMPING
(Must be acknowledged prior to delivery or service)
Terms and Conditions:
Customer agrees to the following terms and conditions.
1. Customer agrees to pay the base fee and delivery fee for rented equipment or service provided.
2. This rental agreement shall include the rental of a portable toilet, handwash station, or trash tank and septic / aerobic services along with collection and disposal of liquid waste, replenishment of fresh water, deodorant, toilet paper, paper towels and the cleaning of the interiors. Customer acknowledges that in order to provide regular service, the unit must remain clear of debris and any building materials. The company’s vehicles must be able to come within 15’ of the unit and 75’ from tanks. If the unit is not accessible on service day, the toilet will not be serviced again until the next scheduled service day.
3. Only human waste is permitted in the toilet. No garbage or toxic materials of any kind are permitted to be disposed of in the toilet or tanks. Hoffman Sanitation Services reserves the right to remove the unit from site that is not in compliance. No refunds will be given for days not used for non-compliance toilets. Hand sanitizing units will not be replaced if removed or damaged.
4. Customer shall be liable for any loss or damage to rented equipment exceeding reasonable wear and tear including fire. DO NOT PLACE HOT MATERIAL IN THE EQUIPMENT.
5. The customer shall be responsible for the provision of free and suitable access to and from the delivery/service site (including the removal and reinstatement of local obstructions) and for ensuring suitable ground conditions for delivery, placement and removal of the equipment. No responsibility will be accepted for the damage to any surface, and you should therefore take steps to protect surfaces (e.g, paving slabs, soft ground) before delivery/service.
6. Should the equipment cause damage to any surface during loading or unloading. Hoffman Sanitation Services is only responsible if this is due to our negligence.
7. Should the customer fail to contact Hoffman Sanitation Services to arrange for pick-up of the equipment after 60 days from the last service, Hoffman Sanitation Services maintains the right to enter upon the premises where the equipment nay be without notice and take possession of and remove it at the customer’s expense all without legal process. The customer hereby waiving any claims for damages from any such entry or removal.
Contact Us to make an appointment or to speak to someone about your septic system needs.