When you take on a home repair, remodel, construction or roofing project or spring cleanout, it can generate a lot more waste than usual. To help manage the mess, Hoffman Sanitational Services offers open-top roll-offs for rent in 10, 12, 15, 20 or 30 cubic yards. They can be used for all levels of nonhazardous waste collection, as well as recycling collection.
Our roll-offs can take a beating! Our containers are made of high quality, durable, industrial strength materials, and they’re designed to handle pretty much anything you throw in them (non-hazardous, of course).
TAKE THE HASSLE OUT OF THE CONSTRUCTION PROCESS
Roll-offs take the hassle out of loading up your trailer and taking it to the landfill. By using a roll-off container, you’re saving your trailer and/or your truck from the mess. It doesn’t get any easier than a Hoffman Sanitation Services, beautiful, red or blue roll-off container!
WE’RE HERE WHEN YOU NEED US
Let us help take the headache out of your remodeling projects. Learn more about our roll-offs and then Contact Us for a free quote on your roll-off needs!
ROLL-OFF CONTAINER RENTAL
(must be acknowledged prior to delivery of roll-off container)
Terms and Conditions:
Customer agrees to the following terms and conditions for roll-off container rental.
Pricing and Payments:
1. Customer agrees to pay the base fee for the specific sized container which includes up to specific tons of materials (dependent on container size) as well as any overages incurred due to overloading or additional days the container is kept past 30 days since the last delivery or swap out. Due to strict weight limitations and associated dump fees any additional materials will be billed at $55 per ton above weight limit of that container.
2. Customer is responsible for any additional fees assessed by the landfill for certain items such as tires, appliances, MSW upcharge, etc. (MSW Charge is $30.00/ton on the entire weight.
3. The container rental includes use for up to 30 days. If the container is kept longer than 30 days since the delivery or last swap out there will be an additional fee of $10.00 a day.
4. Containers must weigh less than 10 tons total. Department of Transportation tickets and/or fines for overweight containers are the responsibility of the customer and will be added to the customer’s bill. Containers too heavy to lift will not be emptied until the customer removes a portion of the contents.
5. Payment for all base fees will be due upon delivery of the container. Any additional fees due to overweight or other fees not paid upon delivery are due upon receipt of invoice and will be charged to the card on file.
6. Any unpaid balance after 14 days will start to accrue 10% interest from the date of container pick up until paid in full. If paying by check and the check is returned for insufficient funds from the banking institution the Customer is responsible for any returned check fees.
Roll-Off Container Weight Limits:
12 yard – 1 ton
15 yard – 2 tons
20 yard – 3 tons
30 yard – 4 tons
Roll-Off Container Use:
1. While roll-off containers are in your possession, you will NOT place or allow to be placed into the roll-off container:
• Substances hazardous to health such toxic or corrosive materials or liquids.
• Liquids of any kind whether contained or not.
• Cans, drums or other container of any kind unless emptied and crushed and incapable of carrying any liquid.
• Medical waste or animal carcasses of any kind.
• Any material not listed above however considered unsuitable for containment e.g. asbestos, paint, tires, gas bottles, fluorescent tubes, light bulbs, vehicle batteries. Household appliances such as but not limited to refrigerators, conventional ovens, microwave ovens, washer, dryer will be added to your final bill if charged by the landfill for dumping.
• Extremely heavy material such as rock or concrete.
2. All waste shall remain within the confines of the roll-off container and shall not exceed the top or sides. Every attempt shall be taken to equally disperse the weight of the waste within the roll-off container.
3. Customer shall be liable for any loss or damage to rented equipment exceeding reasonable wear and tear including fire. DO NOT PLACE HOT MATERIAL IN THE CONTAINER.
Access and Ground Conditions:
1. The Customer will be responsible for the provision of free and suitable access to and from the delivery site (including the removal and reinstatement of local obstructions) and for ensuring suitable ground conditions for delivery, placement and removal of the roll-off container. No responsibility will be accepted for the damage to any surface and you should therefore take steps to protect surfaces (e.g. paving slabs, soft ground) before delivery.
2. Should the container cause damage to concrete or asphalt during loading or unloading. Hoffman Sanitation Services is only responsible if this is due to our negligence.
3. Should the Customer fail to contact Hoffman Sanitation Services to arrange for pick-up of the roll-off container after 60 days from the time of last delivery or swap out, Hoffman Sanitation Services maintains the right to enter upon the premises where the container may be without notice and take possession of and remove it at the Customer’s expense all without legal process. The Customer hereby waiving any claims for damages from any such entry or removal.
Click Below for Sizing Information